Premise: World Ideas

After steping back and looking at the over all progress of my project it was pointed out to me that I hadn't spent that muct time on thinking about what the over all world look like. This means the parts in the poem when screens about the Sun and the Moon are being explaned or they themselves are talking about something else.

In my head I had an idea of the way that I wanted to show it but I had yet to get the early ideas down on paper as the characters where taking up a lot of time. The main idea that I had was to have the screens appear and move in a way that was similar to a Victorian paper theatre. However, after sometime I started to think that the viewer might not be able to pick out the different parts that I wanted them to see moving as they would blend in to the background. To get round this problem I decided to put a white outline round the parts that I wanted to show are moving, to make it look like cut out pieces of paper, which is similar to the art style used in the 2013 survival game Don't Stave cinimatics.


To get an idea of what this would look like I did some test images based on some of the lines from the poem. Any feed back is welcomed.

"...And how farmers should worship him most..."
"...The Queen said, 'I comfort the sleepless. I am a beacon for travellers lost'..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap