Premise: Voice Over Ideas

As I've been working on my project I have been subconsciously been thinking about the type of voice over that I would want for my animaion. I know that this would be something that I would have to do form the first day but now I feel that I have got to the point that I need to start looking in to it abit more.

After talking about it with Phil I was able to get some ideas/pointers, as well as fleashing out some of my own ideas, that could work well with the style and themes of my animation.

Some of the things that I need to keep in mind are:

As the story is told in the style of a poem that is also playing the role of a type of bedtime story the voice used would have to be calm and inviting.

As the strongest character in the story is the Moon a female voiceover might be the best way of showing the way they feel about the Sun.

So far I've only been able to find three video clips that fit with what I imageine the voice over would sound like. They are the mother from the film Song of the Sea and the opening voice overs from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and Kung Fu Panda 2.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap