Premise: Star Designs

As I've been designed the Sun and Moon I've been slowly working on the stars that will appear in the animation as I felt that when I had a better understanding of the characters overall looks then the stars' design would fall in to place.

I've also thinking about how I would make them look more like the willow lanterns while also trying to make them have the classic star shape, such as thinking about how they would be built and where the lines should go.

Some back that I already have picks out numbers 4, 5 and 10 as being the best ones with elements that I could bring out in later designs

4 - The texture that I have used to make it look like a lantern.
5 -  The long point that the bottom of the star to give it a classic look.
10 - The smaller points that I have used to make it like cute.

Any feed back is welcomed.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap