Premise: Character Design Updates

After getting some feed back on the designs for my characters I set about putting them together to try and create an over all design. I started by looking at what I and others liked about the designs that we picked out before putting them together.

The designs that were picked up on
I also started to look at the colour palettes that I might try and used for my characters. I still need to work on the face but feel the when I get the over all look of the character I might be able to work out the face. Any feed back is welcomed.

Moon designs

Sun designs

Comments

  1. Hi Rhia - Be careful. You're drawing arms too long in some of your drawings (particularly the blue/moon ones). You have the elbows at the waste line instead of at the bottom of the rib cage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap