Premise: Design Rethinks

Moon's design improvements ideas
After getting feed back on my designs I found that there is still alot of work to be done on the Sun and Moon before I can settle on one design. This involves changing and rethinking a number of different elements in the designs.

Heads -That one might give me a bit of troubleas when I am trying to use different shapes to create the heads I some how end up with the same shaped head at the end of the drawing. One way that I might be able to get round this is to look different styles of masks and see how they use the shape of the head.

Crowns - As the crowns play an improvement role in the story I can see why they might need to be redesigned so that they are more noticeable to the viewer. I'm not to sure how I would do it for the Sun but for the Moon I do have the idea that a veil can be added to it.

Tails - At frist I didn't want to go too over broad with the tail idea as I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to use it but it seems that people are liking the idea. It does need dressed up a bit with the ideas being that they minic something like a comet or sun beam, there is also the idea that it doesn't have to be a tail but a long out that ends up covers the feet (which was an idea when I started to think about the character would dress).

Hands - This is going to be the hardest part to work on for me as hands are one of, if not my main, problem points as no matter how much I try I can never seem to get them right. I was useing the artist puppet hand as I didn't have to worry about it too much along with it fitting in with willow lantern idea as the fingers could be define by the lines of the willow going though the design.

Comments

  1. http://emily-clarkson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/major-project-final-submission.html
    Secret of kells / Illuminated text
    Willow lanterns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap