Premise: Character Silhouettes

I'm still trying to work out the designs for my characters and it seems that the over all shape of them might be what is holding me back abit. To help fix the overall shape of the characters I looked at the animated film The Sceret of Kells (2009) and the way that they designed the characters with a overall shape that carried on throughout the whole of the character.

Following this I created a number of silhouettes for each character (number 1 is the shape that I had been using for them) to try out differents shapes, styles and idea for them. I haven't added in the hair or the crown as of yet as I want to work out the body first before moving on to that part of them. Any feed back is welcomed.

Moon silhouettes

Sun silhouettes

Comments

  1. The 5 of us have agreed that we like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the moon I like: 3, 4, 13
    For the sun I like: 8, 16, 9, 10

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap