Premise: First Ideas and Feedback


These are my first ideas for my premise project:

Mythos styled story about the reason we have stars

The basic idea of this is that it will tell the story of how and why the Sun created the stars for the Moon. The main idea that I have for this is that the Sun notices that the Moon is lonely as none is around at night to see then, so the Sun decides to do something about it so that people down on Earth would stay around at night.

My own Urban legend tale

Based around what I think is a church that is in a local graveyard near where I live. I don’t think I even seen it be used and the size of the outside doesn’t seem to fit with it being big enough to hold that many people in it.

The Evil Princess

This idea comes from a through I had about Evil Queens in fairy tales: If they are a Queen now then they must have been a Princess at some point. So, with this idea it’s designed to be more of a backstory for the character.

Feedback:
Out of all my ideas the mythos story about the stars and the evil Princess ideas seemed to get the most attention. But there are some points that still need cleaning up such as:

  • What way am I going to tell the mythos story. 
  • The main plot that will be used of the evil Princess idea. 

It seems to be able to get the most out of this project I need to find away that will let me used a set of simple rules so that I’m not overwhelmed with the work.

Comments

  1. For the Sun/Moon story look up...

    - Rudyard Kipling's 'Just So Stories'
    - Spike Milligan poems.
    - 'Day and Night' by Pixar.
    - 'Orrery'
    - Victorian paper theatre / mechnical theatres (like you did for Collaboration)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap