Character Design: Lesson 6

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4
 I started out by trying to think about the poses that my character would make and drawing out the basic flow of the action to see how it would work. This might need abit more work to it as I need to think about the screen that my character will be in.

In to day lesson we looked at facial expressions and how it would affect the shape of the face. We had to draw each other pulling different facial expressions to try and understand the different lines that appear on the face along with how the eyes and mouth can grow and shrink.
Image 5

Image 6

Image 7
We later were given a character and had to try and draw them making different expressions, I got Obelix from the Asterix series (Image 6). After this I found that I had to look in to how to break the head in to two different parts so that I could place the neck correctly (Image 7).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap