Life Drawing - Lesson 3

I decided to play around with colours in this life drawing lesson as it is something that I don't normaly do and only started to play around with at the end of the first year. I had forgotten how much I love blending colours together to make different tones of shadows and quickly got back into the habits I had learnt from when I used to play around with watercolours (but I was using Felt tip pens this time).

After I had done my second drawing I got the feeling that you could almost imagine the blues and greens moving with the model, which remained me of a film I had heard about called Loving Vincent (date here). The film is based on the paintings by Vincent van Gogh with each frame being painted by hand in his style.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap