Fantastic Voyage - Animation Ideas


For my animation, I have chosen to do the cell cycle as I felt that this was a topic that forms the bases of the other topics that we could have chosen form and that to understand them you would have to understand the basic cycle first.

I have decided to do the cell cycle from the checkpoint’s point of view as it was this part that I found the most interesting and that it was the most important part of the cycle. I also had the feeling that the checkpoints were like all seeing eyes that would be forever watching over the cells and picking out anything that seemed wrong.

Comments

  1. I think this is neat idea, Rhia - telling the story from the checkpoint's POV - just think about ways you can ensure the 'story' is engaging - you may need to characterise the checkpoint even more so if you want us to identify with it - so less an object, and more of a character who reacts/engages - obviously it can be 'robotic' or stylised character - anyway, I'll await your OGR with interest :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap