From Script To Screen - Per-viz - Set 4

(Left to Right) Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
A small problem crossed my mind as I was modeling my sets and that was how would I be able to show the different time skips throughout the year in my animation. I did think that I should just leave the sets as their are but the time skips do play a vital role in the story and if I didn't make them clear then their might be lost in the animation along with it becoming confusing.

The best way I felt I could get round this problem is to colour the ground differently for each season, each of the colours used would be ones that we would normally associate with each season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap