Character Workshop - Lesson 3

For our 3rd lesson we had to bring in a random object that we could use as a reference. I chose my three pom-pom key ring as I felt that it would be fun to use because of the chain and fur elements.


After picking our objects we were then given a character that we had to redesign the object for so that it fitted in to their world. I was given a Minion from Despicable Me.

My first idea was make the three pom-poms in to some type of creature that the Minion would accidentally release and be chased by. However, this didn't really work as this was more of a character than a prop, so for my second design I made it look like a type of grappling hock or gadget that could lower them down through a hole in the ceiling.

First design

Second design

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap